Sizzix Happy Birthday and Horiztonal Drop-in Dies


Happy Wednesday!  There is a FLASH SALE going on today (2/15) over at The Stamps of Life!  Two brand new Sizzix Die Sets have been released and they are so much fun!  For my first two cards, I used the Sizzix Horizontal Card Front Drop-in Dies.  For this card, I used the "Thank You" Drop-in option.  I also used the "Kindness" Collection Patterned Paper from The Stamps of Life January Card Kit.  To finish off my card, I simply added a few flowers with some silver pearl drops in the centers.


For this second card, I used the same drop-ins Die Set but used the "Congratulations" drop-in option instead.  I added a few graduation pieces by using the graduation2celebrate stamp set and coordinating dies.  I made this a shaker card by diecutting the drop-in/frame section about 6-7 times and gluing them together before adding my piece of acetate.  The shaker embellishments were from Pretty Pink Posh.


For these next three cards, I used the Sizzix Happy Birthday Card Set with various Stamps of Life patterned paper.  Super fun and easy to create a variety of birthday cards!

I also added a few Shabby Chic Flowers on this birthday card.  The patterned paper came from the "Sunshine" Patterned Paper Collection.


 Lastly, for this card, I used both the "Happy" and "Happy Birthday" Patterned Paper Collections from The Stamps of Life.



I will be playing along and entering some of these cards into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Use Your Favorite Tool




Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Fantastic Florals

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Rachel

9 comments :

  1. These are all absolutely stunning! Love your color combo choices:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking with The Stamp of Life kit, Rachel!! Each version is awesome and unique! That floral card is simply delightful! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Fantastic Florals” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done! And thank you for being so supportive of my IG account and FB page! I truly appreciate you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments, Virginia! Your work is truly inspiring! Hugs to you as well 😊💗

      Delete
  3. So many lovely and fun cards, I love all the colours you have used.
    The way you have added flowers to the die looks great.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and versatile cards. Love them all. Great colors and vibrant effect. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful!! that congratulations shaker box is amazing!

    ReplyDelete