Stamps of Life - Sheep2stamp



Hello!  Have you seen the new sheep2stamp club stamp set and coordinating dies from The Stamps of Life?  Talk about super cute!  There are also two coordinating stamp sets called sayings4sheep and patterns4sheep that were just released today!  I'd like to quickly share a few cards with you that I created using these sets.  All stamps, dies and patterned paper are from The Stamps of Life.

For the above card, I decided to make a z-fold card base to create a pasture full of sheep.  Check out my previous blog post (here) to see how to create a z-fold card base similar to this one.  For the sky background, I simply cut some patterned paper from the "Happy" Collection.  I then added the white picket fence using the Sizzix Flowers & Fence Stamps & Dies.  I added a tree in the background and some grass along the fence.  The cute little yellow flowers came from the Mini Flower Dies.  To finish off my card, I added a few happy little bumble bees from the bee4me stamp set and coordinating dies.


For this next card, I used the same sheep stamps and dies but achieved a bit of a different look than my previous card.  Instead of stamping and coloring the sheep, I die cut their bodies from wool felt.  The heads of the sheep were die cut (using the coordinating dies) from white cardstock and colored with different tones of grey (using Copics).  The base of the card is from the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-ups Card Die Set.  The background patterned paper is from the "Make A Wish" Collection and the flowers from the Flowers With Stems Die Set.  


If you've never tried any of the Sizzix Flip-its Card Die Sets, they make cardmaking super easy!  I love this set (shown above), called the Sizzix Circle #2 Flip-its Card Set.  I added some purple & white floral paper panels cut from the "Sunshine" Collection Patterned Paper.  The flowers came from the Mini Flower Dies and the leaves from the Quarter Flowers with Leaves Die Set.


And last, but not least, I have this cute little "unique" sheep card to share.  I just love that pink hair!  It reminds me of when I was in college and would constantly change my hair color or makeup colors just to be different.  I never was into "following the crowd", so I absolutely love this saying!  The swirls on the sheep came from the patterns4sheep stamp set.  The card base is from the Sizzix Greetings Scallop Edge Drop-ins.  I used paper from the "Thanks" Collection Patterned Paper Pad.  Also used in this card were the Sizzix Circles, Scallop Framelits Die Set and The Stamps of Life Stitched Circle Dies.  

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!  Enjoy the rest of the week and hopefully the weekend will get here soon!

  
  

1 comment :

  1. These are all super cute! I especially love the scene on the "Z" card�� One of these days I need to try to make one. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete