Monsters4Celebrations - The Stamps of Life


Hello friends!  It's another release day from The Stamps of Life and this set is unbelievably cute!  It's called Monsters4celebrations and it is so much fun!  Also, it's available today at a special FLASH SALE PRICE of $7.73 for non-club members and $6.57 for club members!  

monsters4celebrations

It also comes with a set of coordinating dies that can be used to either cut out your stamped image or just to diecut your images with no stamping at all.  I have examples of using both, in case you are curious of what each would look like.


For my first card (above), I first stamped my images using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored them with Copic Markers.  I then used the dies to cut them out.  Here is a list of all of the products that I used to create this card.


As you can see, I used a lot of different products on this card, but that's just because I wanted to add more detail.  Honestly, if you wanted to create something similar, you could just get away with using the Monster Stamps & Dies and TSOL Box Card and have a similar type 3D Box Card in no time!


For my next card, I wanted to make it more "girly".  You won't believe how many girls like monsters too!  My daughter (she's 4) loved this card and wanted a "Girl Monster" Birthday Party after she saw it, lol.  For this card, I didn't stamp the monster at all!  I simply diecut the front image (which is also embossed once cut) out of TSOL Guava Cardstock and then its shadow out of white cardstock.  I added some googly eyes, a flower and....tada!  You now have a cute little girl monster!

Products Used:

I have a few more samples to share with you.  I will just simply list the products that I used for each one.  If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to either message me or leave a comment below!

Products Used:


Products Used:

Products Used
I will be entering the pink invitation card into the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Hint of Pink.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Hint of Pink

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Happy Stamping!


1 comment :