More Spring Flowers Mother's Day Card - Simon Says Stamp


Hello crafty friends!  Mother's Day is quickly approaching and being a mother of 3 little ones, I have been so busy that I actually hadn't realized it until this weekend!  I made this card for my Mother-in-Law using the More Spring Flowers Stamp and Die Set by Simon Says Stamp.  I truly love everything about this set! 


   
To start, I first stamped my images onto Canson Watercolor Paper with VersaMark Embossing Ink and then heat embossed with Super Fine White Embossing Powder by Ranger.  Once set, I then colored my flowers using Zig Watercolor brushes and water.  I love the softer look from the watercolors paired with the white embossing powder. 


I trimmed a piece of white cardstock to 4"x5.25" and lightly blended some TSOL Sky Blue Ink onto a portion of my panel.  My sentiment (which I heat embossed with Super Fine Black Embossing Powder) came from the Momanddad2love Stamp Set from The Stamps of Life.  Once I diecut my leaves and flowers, I tried rearranging them onto the white cardstock until I found a layout that I liked and I then either glued or used foam squares to adhere my images to my card base.  Lastly, I added some clear droplets by Pretty Pink Posh and mounted my card onto an A2 sized base of deep purple cardstock.    



I will be playing along and entering this card into the following challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge: The Great Outdoors

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: A Hint of Pink

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!  Wishing you all a lovely week!

Rachel

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete