Woodland Critters Boxcard - Pretty Pink Posh


Hello friends!  I just love the newly released Woodland Critters Stamp Set by Pretty Pink Posh.  It's just too cute!  I paired this set with the PPP Bold Blooms, Thoughtful Greetings and Birdie Friends Stamp Sets to create this fun pop-up 3D Box Card.

I started off by stamping all of my images onto white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then coloring them with Copic Sketch Markers (all colors used are listed at the bottom of this blog post).  I used all of the coordinating dies to cut out my images.


For the base of the card, I used a piece of 12"x 12" light green cardstock and followed this tutorial by Splitcoaststampers to create my box.

After that part, the rest is pretty simple!  I diecut some pieces of grass using the MFT Die-namics Grassy Fields Die Set and then adhered my critters.  I just love how it looks like they're having a little get-together in the woods. :0)

  
I stamped the sentiment from the Thoughtful Sentiments Stamp Set.  I made this card for my mom (who is one of my best friends).  Sadly, we don't get to see each other often because we live about 1,000 miles apart.  But, we talk/text often enough that the distance gap doesn't seem as far.

I hope you enjoyed my card today!  I will be entering this card into both the Simon Says Monday Challenge: Little Critters and the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Furry Friends.

Have a wonderful day!

Rachel

COPIC COLORS USED:  Flowers: (B21, B26), Birdie: (B000, B00, B01, B04), Butterflies: (RV00, RV02, RV04), Eggs: (N3, N2, 0), Deer Darker Fur Section: (E31, E33, E35, E57, E59), Deer Lighter Fur Section: (E41, E42), Squirrel Darker Section: (E07, E08, E09), Squirrel Lighter Section: (E41, E42, E43, E23), Mushroom Cap: (R35, R46, R59), Mushroom Base: (E41, E42, E43), Bunny: (N1, N2, N3, 0), Bear: (E41, E42, E43, E23), Tree Stump: (E21, E23, E25, E49), Leaves: (YG05, YG09, G16)

2 comments :

  1. Beautiful and so colorful! I'm sure your mom loved it!! 💕

    ReplyDelete