Dream Statement Set & Sizzix "You Are Loved" 3-D Drop-in - The Stamps of Life



Hello!  It's the first of the month and some beautiful new stamps and dies have just been released over at The Stamps of Life!  The first set that I'd like to share with you is the Dream Statement Stamp & Die Set.  If you've been following my blog, you'll recognize that this is the fourth Statement Word Die with coordinating stamps that has been released from The Stamps of Life.  As you can see below, there are so many options to choose from, making this set very versatile.

Dream Statement Set

For my card, I first diecut a stitched rectangle using the SOL Stitched Rectangle Dies on white cardstock.  I then cut out a few stars using the Stitched Star Die Set.  Following this, I stamped my sentiment on the front of this panel and then added some pieces of foam adhesive to the back, specifically around the outline of my stars.


After adding my sequin embellishments, I attached my patterned paper panel (from the SOL "Darling" Patterned Paper Collection) to this piece, adhered a  piece of pink ribbon and then glued it all to an A2-sized card base of chocolate brown cardstock.  Lastly, I added some layers of the word "dream" to the front of my card, using various colors of cardstock.  I just love the font of this die!  So beautiful!


The second die set that I'd like to share with you today is the Sizzix "You Are Loved" 3-D Drop-in Dies.  This set creates a beautiful 3-D pop-up for the inside of your card (or you could simply use the word portion of the die on the front of your card without using the 3-D die).  For the inside of my card, I paired this die set with the Mini Flower Dies and the Quarter Flowers with Leaves Die Set.


For the base of my card, I used the Sizzix Flowers/Sentiments Scalloped Edge Drop-ins Die Set paired with the "Always" Word Die.  Very simple but also elegant.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I will be entering these cards into the following challenge:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes
   
Have a wonderful day and happy stamping!

Rachel
 


2 comments :

  1. Love the star shaker card! Such beautiful colors!!💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! Such wonderful designs! So very pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete