Happy Birthday Card - United We Flourish Stamp & Die Set

Hello crafty friends!  I'd love to share with you a card that I made for both the Ellen Huston/Lawn Fawn Mix-it-up Challenge and also the Lawn Fawnatics Color Inspiration Challenge.  I decided to combine the United We Flourish Stamp Set by Lawn Fawn with the Ellen Hutson Bear Ware and Lovely Stamp Sets.


I made this fun birthday card for my brother.  To start, I stamped my images with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on white cardstock and then colored everything with Copic Sketch Markers (colors used listed below).  The balloons and party hat came from the Ellen Hutson "Bear Ware" stamp set, the sentiment from the Ellen Hutson "Lovely" Stamp Set and the cute little monkey came from the "United We Flourish" Set.  I used the coordinating dies to cut everything out.

  
For my background, I blended some Broken China Distress Oxide Ink onto a piece of Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80lb Cardstock and then spritzed lightly with water.  I then covered it with a piece of Essentials by Ellen 40lb Vellum and diecut both with Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables.

I then cut two pieces of cloud border using the Lawn Fawn Puffy Cloud Border Dies and then cut them again with the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables to line up with the background.  Lastly, I used some foam squares to adhere my images to add some dimension to the card and then added some twine for the balloon strings.  I love those balloons from the Bear Ware Set!

I will be playing along and entering this card into the following challenges:

Essentials By Ellen Mix It Up Challenge: Lawn Fawn

Lawn Fawnatics Color Inspiration Board: Challenge #9

As promised, here are the Copic colors that I used for this card:

Pink Balloon: RV00, R81, RV55, RV66; Blue Balloon: B000, B00, BG53, BG57, Teal Balloon: BG10, BG11, BG23, BG13; Green Balloon: G00, YG41, G14, G17, Orange Balloon: YR00, YR02, YR04, YR18; Party Hat: B01, B12, B14 and C00, C02; Monkey Body: E44, E47, E49; Monkey Face: E33, E35, E37

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  Feel free to leave any comments or questions!

Happy Stamping, 

Rachel 

No comments :

Post a Comment