Bow Dies and Trendy Merry Christmas Die Set - The Stamps of Life


Happy Friday, my friends!  I have some fun new releases from The Stamps of Life to share with you today!  The first new release is called the Trendy Merry Christmas Die Set.  Isn't it beautiful? The differing fonts really add an elegant touch to your Christmas cards.  I paired this set with the previously released Santa2stamp Stamp & Die Set.


For some added dimension, I diecut Santa's beard, mustache and the white parts of his hat from TSOL Powdered Sugar Wool Felt.



The second new release that I would like to share with you is the Small Bow Die.  You can create a variety of bows and use them on different types of crafty projects.

Small Bow Die

I made a small favor box with some patterned paper from The Stamps of Life.  For the top of the box, I embossed my paper using the Flower Power Embossing Folder




I love the elegance of this embossing folder.  The box was super easy to make and to top it off, I just added one pink paper bow and I was done!


Lastly, I embellished a card using the bow dies.  I created a fun little scene using the Hippo2stamp stamp set and coordinating dies.  I used some SOL Seaglass Ink and a finger dauber to create the cloud background.  In order to achieve this effect, I diecut the largest cloud from the Sizzix Triplits Hello Sunshine Die Set from heavy cardstock and used it as a stencil.


I diecut some grass using the Sizzix Tree Step-ups Die Set and green cardstock.  For the banner, I used the Sampler Dies and I added a birthday hat and balloon from the Late4birthday stamp and dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Rachel
     
 
     


No comments :

Post a Comment