FLASH SALE: Two New Sizzix Die Sets at The Stamps of Life


Happy Sunday everyone!  I wanted to share with you two new die sets that were released today at a special 24 hour flash sale price over at The Stamps of Life.  The first is called the Sizzix Celebrate 3-D Drop-ins Sentiment Die Set.  It makes the perfect pop-up for the inside of any type of congratulatory card.  I love the bold font!

Sizzix Celebrate 3-D Drop-ins Sentiment Die Set

This die set is perfect for making a quick and easy, yet really fun and professional-looking card.  For my example, I made a birthday card.  There was no stamping involved in this card and it came together with just a few die cuts. 


I paired the new Celebrate 3-D Drop-ins set with the Sizzix 5x7 Circle Flip-its Card Set for both the inside and outside of my card. 

Sizzix 5x7 Circle Flip-its Card Set

I love the 5x7 Circle Flip-ts Card Set.  Even if you don't want to make a 5x7 card, it has so many amazing dies that come with it that are perfect to coordinate with any other birthday card that you want to make.  I used the circular Happy Birthday Sentiment, Cupcake and Balloon dies from this set.


Isn't that circular Happy Birthday Word Die so beautiful?  It fills up almost the entire front side of my card.  I simply added a few balloons, some ribbon and I was done!  The scalloped panels came from the Sizzix Flowers/Sentiments Scalloped Edge Drop-ins Die Set.  


Sizzix Flowers/Sentiments Scalloped Edge Drop-ins Die Set

Although this set is not necessary to use the Celebrate 3-D Drop-ins Set, the scalloped edges do compliment and soften the look of most A2 sized cards when used.


The second die set that is available today at a special flash sale price is the Sizzix Thank You Card Front Die Set.  It's such a beautiful background die.  You really don't need much else when using this background die.  I decided to add a butterfly from the Sizzix Half A2 Card Die Set to add some extra dimension to my card, but again, this Thank You Background Die would look beautiful on its own.



Sizzix Thank You Card Front Die Set

Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  For more inspiration using these sets, head over to The Stamps of Life Gallery Webpages:


Happy Stamping!

Rachel  




No comments :

Post a Comment