Sizzix Box Card Die Set


Hello friends!  I'm so excited to share this new Sizzix Box Card Die Set designed by Stephanie Barnard.  For those of you who have been following my blog, you know how much I love box cards.  I especially love the layout of this one.  It still folds flat and fits into a standard A2 sized envelope but it also has great surface area that you are able to fit in a bunch of cute details if you wanted.

Sizzix Box Card Die Set

It comes with five (yes, five!) interchangeable edges for the box card (see photo above), making this set not only so much fun but super versatile!


For my first example, I combined this box card set with the Penguins4Christmas and Morepenguins2love stamp sets from The Stamps of Life.  I used the coordinating Penguin Die Set for the smaller penguins but fussy cut the larger penguin and santa hats by hand.  For the background, I blended Sky, Blueberry, Midnight and Licorice Colorbox Inks by Stephanie Barnard. I also added some candy canes from the Reindeer Pudgie Stamp & Die Set.


For this second example, I used mainly just the dies that come with the set and added some cute little bees from the Sizzix Windows Stamps and Dies Combo Set.  The sentiment came from the messages4friends stamp set.     


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Rachel

     

No comments :

Post a Comment