HotChocolate2Stamp and Happy Statement Set - The Stamps of Life

 

Hello friends!  Today I have two different stamp and die sets to share with you from The Stamps of Life.  The first is called hotchocolate2stamp.  This set is super cute and so versatile!


Hotchocolate2stamp

Isn't that little spoon so adorable?!  For my first card, I actually didn't end up using the stamps except for the sentiment.  I diecut the mug from some Seaglass Cardstock and blended the edges with some TSOL Seaglass Ink.  I used the Stamps of Life Stitched Square Dies to cut some squares for the card background and embossed one using the Sizzix Playful Embossing Folder (soon to be retired!).  To finish off my card, I added a few diecut snowflakes using the Sizzix Gift Drop-In Set and the Ornament Club Die Set.


The second stamp and die set that was released today is called the Happy Statement Set.  This set has so many sentiment options.



Happy Statement Set

Also, it's available today, November 1st, at a special FLASH SALE price!  The script on the word die is gorgeous and fits perfectly on an A2 sized card.


For the flowers, I used the Stamps of Life Mini Flower Dies and shaped them to give them some dimension.  I added some leaves from the Quarter Flowers With Leaves Die Set and some leafy vines from the Die-Succulents TWO Die Set.  The gorgeous patterned paper came from the "Good Times" Patterned Paper Pad which was recently released with the October Card Kit Club



That's all for today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Rachel


2 comments :

  1. I love both of your cards, Rachel! I especially love the different layout on the "Happy" one. Hope you're having a grteat day:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Leslie! 💗 I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete