Sizzix "Take The Cake" & "Happy Birthday Card Front" - FLASH SALE


Hello friends!  I'd like to share with you some fun new stamps and dies that were released today over at The Stamps of Life.  And the best news is that they are available for 24 hours at a special discount of 25% off the retail price!

Sizzix Take The Cake Stamp and Die Combo

The first set is called the Sizzix Take The Cake Stamp & Die Combo.  As you can see, it comes with a bunch of cute birthday-themed stamps and coordinating dies.  


I used this set to create a fun birthday shaker card.  I first blended the background with some distress inks (Mustard Seed, Peacock Feathers, Shaded Lilac and Seedless Preserves) onto some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and then spritzed it with some water.  I then added my cake (which I had stamped onto smooth white cardstock and colored with Copic Sketch Markers) and heat embossed my sentiment with white embossing powder.  The fun banner that is attached to the frame is from the Sizzix Banner Drop-in Die Set.  I used the coordinating Sizzix Drop-in Card Front Die Set to achieve this effect.  


The next die set that I wanted to share with you is called the Sizzix Card Front Happy Birthday Set.  It's a fun background die that can be used alone or with other sets for creating some fun birthday cards.


For my card today, I went super simple.  I used more masculine tones and used the die set alone with white cardstock over a dark blue background so that the words would really stand out.  Very easy!

Head over to The Stamps of Life Gallery Website for more inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy the rest of your day and happy stamping!

Rachel

No comments :

Post a Comment