Sweet Ballerinas - The Paper Nest Dolls

Hello everyone!  I am excited to share a Guest Post with you featuring some super cute digital stamps from The Paper Nest Dolls Digi Store.


When I first saw this cute Hippo Ballerina and Elephant, I immediately pictured them dancing up on stage for the performance of a lifetime, lol.


I wanted to use a horizontal box card for my 3D "stage" and the background to showcase the infamous red curtain that you see at almost every dance performance.  For the dimensions of my box card, click HERE for a previous post of mine.
 

After sizing and printing my images onto some smooth white card stock, I colored them with Copics.

Copic Colors Used:

  • Hippo: C00, C0, C2, C4, C7
  • Pink on Hippo: RV91, R81, R83
  • Elephant: W00, W1, W3, W5, W7
  • Pink on Elephant: RV10, RV13, RV14, RV17
  • Blush: RV10

Once colored, I then cut out my images and glued them to the inside shelves of my card.  I just love how they almost look like they're actually dancing!


For the red curtain, I used an older set that I owned from Art Impressions called the Window Deco Stamp & Die Set.  I used some red copics (R14, R46, R59 and RV99) to color them.  For the base, I added some wood planks patterned paper and heat embossed my sentiment with Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.

I really wanted for the sweet Hippo & Elephant to be the center of attention in this card, so I kept the rest of the card fairly uncluttered and simple.  To see what other super cute stamps The Paper Nest Dolls has to offer, head on over to either their Digi Website or rubber stamps webpage HERE.

I will be posting this card on the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic.

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Animal Magic

Thanks so much for stopping by!  It's almost the weekend!

Rachel


 

No comments :

Post a Comment