Mermaid Trolls - Craftin Desert Divas Sneak Peek

Hello everyone!  I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer for the Craftin Desert Divas May Release Sneak Peeks!


My card today features the upcoming Mermaid Trolls Stamp Set.  This set has so many cute designs and was super fun to play with.  I decided to make a fun shaker card for my first project.  I first blended a sea background with some Distress Inks (Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire).  I then spritzed this panel with some water and let it dry.


For the frame of my card, I used the Craftin Desert Divas Inside Scalloped Rectangle Dies with some 3D foam tape.  I stamped my images with black ink onto some Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock and then colored with Copics.



I also used the Ocean Border Dies to create an ocean bottom inside the card.  I die cut a piece of smooth white cardstock and then colored it again with copics.  I added some Mermaid Lagoon Sequins for my shaker embellishments.  My sentiment came from the Mermaid Lagoon Stamp Set and heat embossed with Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder.

Head on over to the Craftin Deserts Diva Blog for more sneak peeks and crafty inspiration!  I'll be back next week with some other fun designs using this set.


Craftin Desert Divas May Release Sneak Peek - Day 2



Thank you all for stopping by today!  Happy Cardmaking!

Rachel 


No comments :

Post a Comment