MFT Little Buddies - Just Add Color

Hello friends!  For my MFT Just Add Color feature today,  I'm sharing my coloring of the newly released BB Little Buddies Stamp Set and the colors that I used.


When I first saw this set, I fell in love with it.  The boys in this set actually remind me of my two little boys, so it was easy for me to decide how I wanted to color them.  



I stamped all of my images with black ink onto some Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 110lb Card Stock.  I then used Copics to color them (all colors listed below) and then cut them out with their coordinating dies.




Copic Colors Used

  • Skin:  E50, E51, E21, E11, E13
  • Red Shirt: R14, R26, R48, RV99
  • Black Hair: W5, W7, 100
  • Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, 0
  • Green Shirt: G20, YG07, G09, G28
  • Brown Shoes: E81, E84, E87, E89
  • Cat: 0, N0, N1, N2, N3, N5
  • Dogs: E0000, E30, E31, E35, E29



Thanks so much for stopping by!  I would love to see what you all color too!  Make sure to upload to the MFT Insiders Group on Facebook or on Instagram!

Happy card making!

Rachel

2 comments :

  1. Oh my, your colouring techniques are FABULOUS! Those little boys and their pets are super sweet and so dimensional with your expert colouring. Thanks so much for sharing. You're very clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bev! Thank you so much for your sweet comments ☺️💗.

      Delete